Daily Archives: October 7, 2013

GoFundMe Update

So thanks to my parents and a couple paychecks, I was able to set up a payment plan by paying in 34% of what I owe. Unfortunately, I only have until November 6th to pay the other 66%. So I … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 3 Comments